Thursday, January 20, 2011

Letter # 183 January 19, 1944

Jan 19, 1944
Wed eve.
My Darling Wife;
Hello sweetheart. I've got a nice big kiss for you. Would you like to get it? How's my luscious girlfriend tonight? I'm in love with her. Very much so. So much in love with you I can't tell it in words. I'll have to be where I can show you and tell you.
"No letter Today." That makes two days again. This mail business is the shits. They seem to keep the mail someplace for a couple days and then send it out. Bet I get two or three tomorrow.
The company went out again this afternoon. Once more all the tanks went out. They are staying out tonight and coming back tomorrow I guess. Then out Friday again. I was lucky. I went out yesterday and so I missed the bivouac. Mac and Baker both went this time. That will make it my turn again Friday. Don't know if that will be overnight or not. Only a dozen of us in garrison tonight.
Brownie and I will have to look for something to do tomorrow. All of our vehicles are out. Nothing here to work on. We swept the garage and hosed it out this afternoon and closed the shop at 4:30 already. Earliest we have ever quit since we've been here.
We wandered over to the P.X. and had us a few beers before supper. Seems a little like civilian life, being able to do about as you please. All the big shots are out in the field. Brownie is high man in the company here tonight. Your husband is second. We were late for supper. [drank one too many beers] so the cooks fed us special. Had all the pineapple we could eat and even a jar of honey. First time I've seen that in the army.
We had just gone to the barracks and word came in that the boys were in trouble. Had one tank out of action and needed help. Brownie went out. Said he'd take a look. Figured there was plenty help out there. All they needed was a boss. I didn't argue. I wanted to write to my honey and I can't do that and fire tanks.
Boy sweetheart, we sure are having a swell stretch of weather. If it was like this all the time, it would be swell. It is all dried up and since Sunday, the sun has been out all day everyday and I imagine it was at least 65 degrees today. Perfect spring. Even had spring fever. I'm afraid it's too good to last. The wind was shifting to the north and that seems to mean trouble down here.
Here is a little more news fresh from the shit house rumor department. Hot off the first stool. They say we are moving within a week, but not far. Just to South Camp Polk. Supposed to be another division coming in here about the 27th. There may be some truth in it because when I saw Henry a couple weeks ago, he said then that the 8th had to be out by the last of Jan to make room for another division. The 8th originally filled this camp so if a new one is coming I expect we will leave. That will be a slight change of scenery at least.
The officers and tank commanders and gunners are getting a nice trip. They go to Beaumont, Texas for a week or 10 days to get instruction on aerial gunnery. They are supposed to go about Sunday. Wish I was a gunner instead of a mechanic for a week or so.
I've been laying here doing a little day dreaming. Bet you can't guess what about. I was dreaming about our next meeting and what I'm going to do to you, or you do to me or something. It really isn't anything new, because, long ago, before we were married I used to dream about the same thing, only Mummy never broke down and did it. Maybe I can do a little better dreaming now. I know more about it and know how nice the realization of that dream can be.
I can't decide for sure which one of my dreams I want this meeting to be like, but I think I like this one best.
I'd like to come home and catch you a little bit by surprise, like last time. You'd know I was coming but not exactly when. You'd be waiting for me dressed very scantily, either in a bathrobe or a nice, revealing dress of some sort. I'd take you in my arms and squeeze you good and tight, so I could feel all the nice lush curves pressing tight against me. Hold you that way for a while and kiss you good. Long, loving kisses on soft, red, parted, clinging lips. Probably even kiss a few happy tears away. Then let loose of you for a little and just let my eyes feast themselves on a fascinating, exciting person. Then talk to you and sit up close and hug you while I tell you a little of how much I like you. While I tell you, I'll be showing you a little as well as teasing a little.
Start by petting a big, soft handful of juicy breast. I hope it isn't confined or, if it is, not very tightly. Then the other hand can start at or a little above a promising, uncovered knee and tickle it way up a thrilling leg to a place where the legs lead to and stop. I wouldn't want you wearing long underwear either.
A little of that while we try to get closer to each other and we get up and go to the bedroom. I can't let go of you that long so I walk behind with you hugged up very close to me, by the pressure of my hands on two titties that are already beginning to get hard nipples. Your head tipped way back on my shoulder so I can steal a kiss. A nice, juicy, passionate one.
I hate to let loose of you but I want very badly to get undressed so I do and undress in a hurry. I like to beat you so I can tease a little while you finish. Especially like to play with your tits when you stoop over to take off your socks. Like to come up behind you and press the old hard [and probably wet] thing hard against your big soft butt. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, it even slips through between your slightly parted legs and rubs against the nice, soft , warm thing he is looking for. I like to be squeezing both breasts at the same time.
We get over to the bed without changing position very much and Mummy falls flat on her tummy, me on top. We separate and straighten around side by side, facing each other.
I feel and pet and tickle everything I can and then we can't wait any longer.
We get the Vaseline and I grease Mummy's already warm and wet thing and you grease my old thing. I like it when you get a good hold on it and rub back and forth while I finger you. It feels so good and makes a wild man of me. Thrill all over in anticipation.
Now everything is all ready. You roll over on your back, spread your legs and arms and wait until I'm kneeling above you. Then you grab me around the neck and I take a hard red nipple in my mouth and "chew" a bit. While I'm doing that maybe you reach down and give the old thing a final rub and squeeze, just for luck, or maybe you hold on to it and aim it. I let loose of the nipple and press my lips to your parted, passionate ones and, as I settle down against your breasts and tummy, the eager head of the "old thing" finds his place and slowly slips in the warm, slippery, quivering, thrilling hole.
At the same time, I'm giving you a good tonging and getting one back. You raise your legs straight up in the air as the old thing goes in as deep as it can, and spread them wide, putting your thing up where I can give you all I got. [wish it was more].
After slipping it in and out slowly a few times you tell me I can hang a little if I want. I want and I do. I like to go easy a few times and then bang it in and then go easy again and bang it and maybe even let it soak and jump a little, as far in as it will go. It always wants to go off too quickly and, if I let it soak for a bit, I can do some more banging without it coming. I like it to last about 10 minutes and then you really get hot and can't lay still. You come to meet me on every stroke and very soon I can feel the inside of your old thing squeezing tighter and tighter around mine and it begins to jump. Then I bang you real good a few times and my balls hurt so good while they shoot the shiny stuff out and then it's all over.
We separate and lay still for a bit. We both feel so good we want to revel in the feeling. In a half hour or less it's as much fun to go through it all again as it was the first time.
Whoops honey. I've got a hell of a hard on. Wish you were here now. There, I finally wrote another naughty letter. Night sweetheart, I love you so much.
your "screwy" hubby.
Norm.

No comments: