Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Letter # 147 December 7, 1943

Dec 7, 1943
My Darling Wife;
Well maybe I can get caught up on your letters tonight. Got through early for a change, it's only 1800 now, and I didn't get a letter from you, so I just have your Wed, Thurs, & Friday ones to answer. They changed the schedule and went out today and will be back tomorrow night. Somehow, I missed the field detail and stayed in with Brownie. All the rest of the mechanics are out. Only about a dozen men around the barracks tonight. Seems rather strange and quiet. I like it this way. It's usually a bit noisy and overpopulated to suit me.
I like to spend the evenings with just one other person. That person is a very swell young woman, who answers to various pet names, Tootsie Wuggles, Gorgeous, Chubbins, Mummy, sweetheart, darling, honey, tits, chubby, and even old devil and bitch. They all fit most of the time, but the one I like best of all isn't in that list and isn't exactly a pet name. My choice is Wife, honey. That one word sure means a lot to me when it's applied to you. I still get a thrill from addressing a letter to Mrs. Velma Effinger. I don't know how I happened to get such a swell wife, but I'm not worrying about it. Perfectly satisfied to leave it the way it is. What I've been trying to tell you in a roundabout fashion is, I love you sweetheart, and that I'll be more than glad when I can come back and live with you again. You're sweet.
I haven't seen any of the Knox fellows for quite some time and I have never seen Gus or Ernie or Angie since I've been back. Sometimes on Sunday I plan to look them up but by the time I do my chores & writing, I just get too lazy and probably I get hold of a magazine or bunch of funnies or something and before I know it, the day is gone. Maybe someday I'll get up ambition enough. That's one thing about life in the army that still seems funny to me. Or maybe it isn't just the army, maybe it's since I've been married. Before that I would go to almost any trouble to see good friends, but now I seem to have changed. Maybe it's because I see so many different fellows all the time and none of them become really fast friends or maybe it's because there is only one person I want to see very badly. You know who that person is without me telling you. I love you darling. Just some more of my thoughts, doesn't mean much. I'll see them some of these days.
Don't worry about me coming home for you to support. I don't think I would like that very much. You'd probably be too tired to love me properly. Believe me honey, I'd do most anything to make it possible for you to love me and take care of me properly. Almost go over the hill even if it would do any good. One of the biggest reasons I try to stay on the G.I. ball is so I will have a clean record and then maybe when the time comes, I can come home to you a little sooner.
I really can't imagine how I have changed so much, that other people can see it, but if I have, I'm glad it's for the better. Anyhow, you can take all the credit for any change in me. This love and marriage business with the right gal is great stuff. Changes everything and makes life lots more interesting and worthwhile. I laugh at myself, years ago, saying that I wasn't interested in getting married. I wanted to be free and not have any kind of binding tie with any one. I just didn't know what I was talking about. Sure am glad you came along and changed my mind for me. Just think honey, there was a time when I didn't even like you. Thought you were a stuck up little bitch and now I think you're the best little wife in the world. I'm right too. I loves you.
I think you're a little twisted about your sleeping business. You say there isn't any use sleeping because I'm not there to sleep with you. Believe me, you nice, soft, chubby, exciting thing, if I were there you wouldn't sleep all the time either. I'd bother you and keep you from going to sleep for a while every night and wake you up and bother you again in the morning, if you didn't growl too much.
You know, roll up tight against you, from the back, reach a hand over and rub and pet your titties, nice big ones, and then let my hand wander down over a nice pudgy belly, to a patch of hair with a nice, soft, warm "thing" in the middle, between a nice pair of legs that can open up and squeeze me when mummy gets warmed up enough. After a few minutes of that and something poking you in the butt, you roll over and face me, begin kissing me, nice juicy, passionate kisses with, once in a while, a warm, sweet tongue, darting in tickling and withdrawing. My hand still feeling and tickling that nice, now hot, soft and moist thing between now spreading legs. Then mummy presses a nice, soft, big tit up toward my face and I, more than willing, take a nipple in my mouth, suck and chew it passionately. A little more of that and mummy really spreads her legs, throwing one up over me and then her hand slips down to squeeze, pet and see if the "old thing" is ready for business. He usually is, so she says, "Let's do it" and maybe she puts the old thing where he wants to go, or maybe she just rolls over on her back, legs spread and arms stretched out, waiting to hug me, titties laying in flattened, exciting curves with nipples hard and big with passion, or maybe she wants me on my back and she kneels above me, with titties hanging down in my face, just inviting me to chew them, which I do. If I don't she sometimes presses them against my mouth and I never refuse them. Then she begins to take the old thing, slowly, at first, and then faster and more, until she has it all. Begins to work back and forth, sometimes fast, sometimes slow and sometimes pausing to sigh and rest and then I get in a few pushes and wiggles. Soon mummy gets really passionate and works the old thing back and forth swiftly and then she heaves a satisfied sigh and lays still and tense, all quivering and gripping the old thing inside. A last wild plunge and the old thing begins to throb and the products of love are sown. We separate and lay side by side in perfect contentment for a while and then maybe do it all over again or maybe go to sleep very happy.
Boy oh Boy, sweetheart, it's a grand life. I loves to love you. Isn't this a nasty letter? But it's the way I feel tonight. Like that night in Michigan, only worse. I don't even have you here to kiss and hug and pet, to say nothing of the rest.
So you are getting your Christmas presents already. If you aren't careful you won't have anything at Christmas unless you can tune in and receive my loving and thoughts of you, and call them presents.
What do you mean you can see me reading your letter and being bored? You're nuts. I like to know what you are doing. Just another way I've changed. You're letters could never bore me darling.
You can be assured that I will enjoy your presents as much as you enjoy getting them for me. It'll be a tie between us, and make us seem a little closer together.
Well honey, I guess that covers your letters with a little extra added. This may be a naughty letter but I think you may be able to guess from it, that I love you and miss you a lot. You'll have to burn this one. Anyone get hold of this would get a kick out of it. Night honey. I love you and love you and miss you.
your passionate lover.
Norm.

No comments: